Re: Address search not working

Visitor

I have the same problem too 

Highlighted

Spotify Legend

Hello @dtnyctx@fero9226@wandersribeiro@Zabaes@lmorin and the rest,

Thanks for getting in touch!

We are aware of an issue where the address can't be found when trying to sign up for Family Premium and are currently investigating this.

Feel free to contribute in this topic where we gather information from affected users and keep everybody up-to-date. Be sure to comment or subscribe in the topic to get notifications. We'll get this sorted as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Highlighted

Casual Listener
Are we going to know when it works properly?
Highlighted

Casual Listener

Yesterday I had same issue using Chrome. Today I tried in Edge and was able to change it. Not sureif Chrome is working now.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Microsoft Edge worked for me!!! Yay! Thank you for that suggestion!

Highlighted

Visitor

I am US military, stationed in Germany with a US postal address that will never be found on Google Maps.  Will there be a solution?

Highlighted

i'm having the same issue! 😞

Highlighted

Visitor

Does not work on Samsung Web browser or Google Chrome I just signed up for a service I cannot use. You guys have a fix for this yet? Feel like we're all getting ripped off

Highlighted

Visitor

me pasa lo mismo pero con el plan duo, ya llevo dos semanas en lo mismo y nada!!!!

1.JPG
Highlighted

Compre el pack hoy y pensé que se resolvería en una horas pero todavía me aparece lo mismo que a vos. Parece que es un problema que está hace varios días, como puede ser que no lo hallan arreglado.

SUGGESTED POSTS