Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Address verification Premium for Family

Address verification Premium for Family

hello, I created a Spotify Family account by adding the members of my family, they arrived at all the e-mails confirming the home address and they all confirmed. this morning Spotify performed the monthly debit from my current account without problems, but it also sent everyone an email saying that it was not possible to verify the address and therefore removed the Premium account. How does Spotify check home addresses?

Plan

Premium Family

image.jpg
5 Replies

Hey @AlessiaPeroni, and welcome to the community.

Hope you’re doing great!

All members of a Premium for Family plan must reside at the same physical address.

If Spotify is unable to verify the members of a Premium for Family plan, they are removed from the plan.

Could you try to send them another invite? If that doesn’t help, please make sure that you don’t make a mistake in the address, and that goes the same for the members trying to accept the invite? 

Let me know how this goes 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

hello, thanks for the help, however we already tried to send the invitation again but it didn't work. I contacted the assistance and now they are taken care of.

Hey @AlessiaPeroni, and welcome to the community.

Hope you’re doing great!

Awesome! I’m happy to hear that you got this issue fixed. If you need help in the future, you can always contact them again, reply here or start up a new thread and the community will be happy to help.

Have a great day 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello, i have the same problem with family invite. could tell me how contact assistance and if they solve the problem ? thanks a lot.

I write my problem ah this email
support@spotify.com

Suggested posts