Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Alexa + Family

Alexa + Family

Canada

Mac OSX + Echo Alexa

- I have Spotify on my Mac.

- My Son have Spotify on his iPhone and sync with Echo-Alexa.

When he ask to Alexa to play a song, it stop my music on my Mac then play it's song!

If I modify the device, my song stop after 30sec then play is song again!

1- Why he's Spotify on his iPhone control my Spotify on my Mac?!

Scary...

2- How I can edit the connected devices to my Spotify on my Mac.

Thanks

by default 2019-12-28 at 7.11.02 PM.png
3 Replies

yo tengo un echo show 5 pero no he podido conectarlo con spotify, se que es mediante la aplicación pero no he podido escuchar musica desde http://nubemp3.com/ le digo "echo reproducir mi playlist de favoritos en spotify y no me funciona.

Hey @user-removed - help's here!

Just to confirm, are you using separate Spotify accounts?

If so, could you ask your son to log out and log back into his account on his iPhone?

If that doesn't work, could you go to your account page here, click on Sign Out Everywhere and sign back in on your device?

Let us know how it goes! We'll be here in case you need any further help with this.

Hey @dvcuervo,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this - hope you don't mind us replying in English here.

It sounds like you've got a general issue with connecting Spotify with your Echo device.

Do you mind following the steps listed in this Spotify Answer and seeing if that helps?

If that doesn't work, we suggest you create a new thread in the Other help board - we'll help you out there (feel free to link to it in this thread).

Thanks!

Suggested posts