Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All Family members kicked out

All Family members kicked out

Hi there,

I've recently decided to get the Family Premium Abo, so all my sisters could listen to Spotify while it's just one of us who pays.

This worked for like 2 weeks tops, now everyone except me got kicked out. This makes me furious, I'm paying so all my family could listen without ads and since we're living in the same house, it shouldn't be a problem.

When I send the invite again, it only says "You can't join the Premium Family Abo".

How can I confirm, that they live at the same address? I'm paying so I want the promised conditions, obviously.

Thanks in advance

1 Reply

Hi @hope24, thanks for writing.

I'm sorry about that!

Sometimes the information once given to Spotify (regarding the users’ addresses) don’t match the ones they have. The data might be incorrect, incomplete or outdated, hence the removal of some users.

In this case I suggest you get in touch with the Spotify Cares staff - They'll be happy to help you further with this.

There are a few ways to contact them. The ones I prefer are via Twitter (just send them a Direct Message @SpotifyCares) and Facebook. Shoot them a message here: Spotify Cares.

When you message them, inform all the e-mail addresses on the plan.

Also, remember that you can only switch from one Family plan to another once every 12 months. 

Let me know how it goes!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts