Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Blank screen when I click on Premium for Family and wish to send an invite

Blank screen when I click on Premium for Family and wish to send an invite

I can't invite anyone in my family because when I hit the "Go" button to Add Family Members, all I get is a blank screen.  See attached.  Been this way since last night.

Screen Shot 2017-10-25 at 10.31.28 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-25 at 10.31.05 AM.png
10 Replies

I've been having the same result for a couple of weeks.  Hopefully someone can help us both.

just signed up to the family premium and having your issues, did you get it resolved ?

Did you guys get any help with this?  I've got the same issue too.  Paying for Premium for family, but can't invite anyone!

I am experiencing the same issue. Noon CST on 1/1/2018

Ich habe das gleiche Problem. Family abgeschlossen am 31.12.2017 und bis heute ist immer nur ein blank screen zu sehen.

Screenshot (13).png

The problem has NOT been resolved and no one from Spotify has contacted me from the Community Page so I'm going to try the contact form. An agent contact me back almost immediately and suggested I log in from a different browser.  I'd been using IE,  and getting a blank screen, but when I logged in via Chrome, viola, I could see my family members and make edits.  Cheers!

Have just the same problem since one week, when I looked at it for new invite.

Last month for my daughter ok. Now for my partner no view for invite...

Using IE and put Spotify as "trusted websites". Still no change... 😞

Payment every month for Premium for Family OK !

Solution is quickly needed please !

Community is great, but hope for solution !!

Kind regards,

JB

JB, I had the same issue using IE, but if I log in using Chrome, I am allowed to navigate to the correct screen and make changes.  Cheers!

Hi Hannah,

Thx for respond.

In first time, I don't want to use Chrome... Should be ok in time with IE...

What other settings, beside eventually Spotify "trusted sites" in IE ?

Up to Spotify...much users with IE I presume.

Nice evening from Belgium 😉

Hi everybody,

Don't know what Spotify just did, but anyway since begin of this week everything works fine in the tab Premium for Family (in use with IE) !

I did installation of Spotif-program itself, and when I openend my account through the program, I could continue in tab Family to invite. And it worked.

Didn't try yet for the moment, to look at my account by the website itself...

Anyway I happy for the moment 🙂

Have a nice weekend, JB

Suggested posts