Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't Sign up for Premium Family

Can't Sign up for Premium Family

Plan

Premium

Country

US

My Question or Issue

I'm trying to sign up for a Premium Family Plan.  The only available offering is a 3 month trial, and then the charge begins.  When I try to sign up, I get told that I'm ineligible because I've had a premium trial before?  Not sure when that would have been.  

Why can I not sign up for Premium Family without a trial?  I've tried following the link to "Sign up without" but it just redirects to the same page where the only offereing is the one with the trial.....

7 Replies

Hey @Andrew_Pinson, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Try using this link to sign up for Premium for Family.

Make sure to try in incognito mode.

Keep me posted 🙂

This is the same link I've already tried using.

I have the same issue here !

Already started a post : https://community.spotify.com/t5/Subscriptions/No-subscription-option-without-3-months-trial/m-p/483...

@Andrew_Pinson you might check the answer I got there from @Jack. It may actually work for you 🙂

Ahem, question about doubled post here.. Any way to merge them please ?

L0g0s

This thread might help too.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Premium-for-Family/I-Can-t-Sign-Up-for-Family-Plan/td-p/4834406

Solution:
I had the same payment solution for two different accounts.

Thanks for your reply.  But that isn't the case here.  Has this account had premium before? I don't believe so.  I tried a different payment method as well, but it kept causing an error.  I would prefer not to use my CC, because I'd rather it pull straight from my bank account.  I've also tried different devices and incognito mode.

Can anyone from Spotify support actually chime in here?

I'm having the same problem and none of these solutions are working.  How stupid of Spotify.  Why is there no Spotify support for this?

Hey there @emariani,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this too! 

Can you try with this link and tell me what happens? It's best to open it in an Incognito Window 🙂

If there's an error message, let us know what it says so we can troubleshoot further.

Keep us posted!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts