Family Premium

Country

UK

Device

Galaxy s9+, Galaxy S6 Edge

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I have an Family Premium plan. I am trying to add my son to a plan. I type in his name and surname and email address. Hit send invite.

My son receives email, click on invite button. Now there is a page on Spotify website where he need to put all his details, name, address etc. After doing so he can't hit Continue, Next, Accept or whatever the button is called. It's grey out. All information are correct in his form. We tried sending invitanions dozens of times, from different devices, after clearing cookies, incognito mode etc. He is basic Spotify user, registered. We spend over 2 hours doing all possible ways to get him onto my Family plan. Nothing works. Please help.

1 Reply

Hey @Lipek.

Thanks for getting in touch with us - we'll be glad to help you get your son on your Family plan 🙂

It seems like you've tried most of the troubleshooting steps available. The next thing to do is for your son to contact our Customer Support team, who will be able to help him create a new account, since it seems as if there might be a problem with his account.

Don't worry, they will be able to transfer all of his music and playlists over to his new account, so he won't lose any of it 🙂

Let us know how it goes!

Suggested posts