NEXT STEP

Can't cancel my Premium for family subscription

Can't cancel my Premium for family subscription

Plan

Premium

Country

Mexico

My Question or Issue

I´ve been trying to cancel my Premium for family subscription, I am not the administrator, I followed the steps and appears a message (add image) that says  "You canceled your subscription. Your subscripcion will end next day... bla bla" But after the due date I still with the Premium. Is there something I have been missing?. Is there another way to cancel the subscription that doesn't involve telling the administrator cause is out of town.

In advanced thaks for the help.

captura2.jpg
3 Replies

I have the same issue! I'm trying to get off of a family plan so I can start using my own Spotify Student (+ Hulu and Showtime) account, for which I was already verified but the family account seems to be overriding it

Emily I recommend you to follow this link https://support.spotify.com/uk/contact-spotify-support/ and get in touch with a spotify supporter I will help you to solve your issue in few minutes. Hope it helps you, it works for me. Have a nice day.

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this, and apologies for the wait! If you're still dealing with this issue, we're here to help 🙂

It is quite likely that, if after canceling your Premium for Family plan you still have Premium, you have secondary account which is also on Premium. 

In order to locate a secondary account, we suggest you check out this support article, which should have all the necessary information.

Hope that helps! If you're still having trouble, let us know. We'll be right here.

Suggested posts