Spotify has a support email? Anything? I am going to be charged for two more months without being able to cancel the charge!
- I've moved officially a few days ago back to my homeland Israel after a few months in Germany.
- Couldn't change address, since it was (and still is) connected to a credit card I used in Germany.
- I tried to change the credit card to my new credit card in Israel. I couldn't, it said it was connected to my Germany account, and I first have to change address.
- I tried cancelling the account (Family), to change address - it still didn't let me change the address.
- I tried restarting the account to place a new credit card - it charged me for an extra month, and continued the Family account in Germany, didn't let me place a new credit card.
- I tried again, and it charged me for the next two months!
- I'm in a Limbo now - can't cancel the account, since it's already written that I've asked for two months of use. I will pay for nothing. And I can't change the credit card to a new country.
If I understand correctly, if I cancel everything now - Spotify will still charge me for the next two months!