Can't find my address for family premium

Highlighted

Can't find my address for family premium

Visitor

Could someone find out why spotify cannot find my address. 

11 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Can't find my address for family premium

Casual Listener

same here

Music Fan

Same issue.

Highlighted

Visitor

The oldest post I find is from a week ago. Just got done with two different ‘chats’ and “they are working on it”. I told them to refund me, which they did. I asked if there will be an email when it is fixed. “Probably not” 🙄

Highlighted

Spotify Legend

Hello @ifazanwar@Lroebuckrn1@kegl1@golfnut and the rest,

Thanks for getting in touch!

We are aware of an issue where the address can't be found when trying to sign up for Family Premium and are currently investigating this.

Feel free to contribute in this topic where we gather information from affected users and keep everybody up-to-date. Be sure to comment or subscribe in the topic to get notifications. We'll get this sorted as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Highlighted

Music Fan

They already fixed that issue! I just found my address.

Highlighted

Hey there @kegl1,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

Glad to hear all's sorted now and you were able to find your address. 

@ifazanwar@Lroebuckrn1 and @golfnut, could you give it another try to see if it also works for you? This should be fixed.

If you're still having troubles, we'd suggest following the steps provided here from an incognito or private window in your browser. 

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
Highlighted

Casual Listener

Just subscribed to the family plan and for the world of me I cannot find any of the addresses so cannot add any of the users - I have 2 kids (aged 6 and 9 who already listen to the music using my account but when I tried to set up a family one it doesnt work)

How can this be fixed? Also, if I may, its ridiculous I need to set up an email address for a 6 year old to listen to some music: not to mention the DOB has to be faked as it wouldnt even accept it - shambles of a process to be honest

Highlighted

Visitor
Same issue, except it finds an address but the Postal code is not correct! If my family goes to search for our address, they will not see our true address. When I try to keep it basic with no postal code, it auto-fills. I've paid for Family Premium and not able to add family members because of this. I'm presuming because they are using the google maps platform, which is user based for more rurual or remote areas and doesn't always translate our civic addressing with google records ??? I just want to let my family link to our premium account. HASSLE 110%
Highlighted

Hey there @Agrabe and @cclou,

Thanks for the feedback – we appreciate it! We always aim to improve, so we’ll get this passed on to the right team!

If you're having difficulties verifying your home address for the Family plan, we'd suggest you check out this Spotify Answer.

For full info on Premium Family, you can visit this support page.

Hope this helps! We'll be right here, if you have any other questions.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Where words fail, music speaks." - Hans Christian Andersen
SUGGESTED POSTS