Can't find my address for family premium

Highlighted

Re: Can't find my address for family premium

Casual Listener

Thanks @xenia but this doesnt help - i just dont get why the family sharing cannot be done the same way as Netflix. My wifes existing account couldnt be linked so we used another (rarely used email address) and that didnt work either. The support guy via Twitter told be to be in the same location and we are in the same house - so the process you guys have is faulty. Automatic and manual dont work

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Also another thing was I wanted to have 2 accounts for kids but after signing up turned out the app doesnt work in Ireland and when I tried to use the normal spotify turned out they need to be 13 to have an account so been advised to wait for 7 years until my daughter reaches that age. We will surely wait 7 years - why didnt I think about it that before Spotify Support suggested it

Absolutely bonkers!

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Same here, I find the address but the postal code is not correct.

Hey @RenatoSe7en,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Also thanks @Agrabe for getting back to us.

Can you try opening an incognito window on your PC? Then you can go here and try adding the address.

If that doesn't do the trick, you can try selecting the building number, street name, or a close landmark. That could help finding the whole address and adding it. Just make sure to avoid adding someone else's address. 

@Agrabe We'd suggest you restart the device and then to log out and log back in to the account. Then you can create accounts for kids. If you receive an error message, you can send us a screenshot showing it. We'll investigate this further.

Hope this helps. If you have more questions, we are here for you.

VerModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations." ―Zig Ziglar
Highlighted

Casual Listener

Thanks for the reply but that didn't help me at all. This link sent me to inside Spotify, I dont want to change my address, I want to be able to select it when trying to add my wife on my premium duo account.

When I try to select my address the postal code is always wrong.

Highlighted

Visitor

HI i cant get it to work can you just add it into the account

Highlighted

Visitor

I am trying to add my child to my family plan and when I put in our address it locates it but then when it asks to confirm, it removes the house number and won't let us proceed as it says the address is not the same. Ive tried "editing" multiple times and it will not work. 

Highlighted

Hey everyone,

Thanks for keeping us posted on the situation.

@RenatoSe7en could you let us know whether or not the postal code and the address saved in your account are correct? It's possible that there's a mismatch and that's why your wife is experiencing difficulties when accepting the invite. It's also a good idea to check if the country set in both your accounts is correct. You can check this by logging in to your account page.

@Alyssa08 could you also make sure that the address saved in your account is correct? Could you try changing it to only the street name or a close landmark and let us know if that did a trick. Just as a heads up - maybe Spotify Kids is something that's also suitable for you. 

@JakeMcgrath we're not able to add members to a Premium Family subscription. You can find detailed instructions on how you can do this yourself here. If you're still having issues, you can explain them here and we'll be happy to look in to them. 

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on your progress.

MihailModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music is a language that doesn’t speak in particular words. It speaks in emotions, and if it’s in the bones, it’s in the bones.” - Keith Richards
SUGGESTED POSTS