Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't find my address for family premium

Can't find my address for family premium

Could someone find out why spotify cannot find my address. 

24 Replies

I cant find my address. I fill out my entire correct address, then once I click the Find My Address, it changes to some generic address. If I agree and confir. The given address and set up an acct for my kid, it says the given address is too generic. 😞

Hey @AbiAbiAbi9,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome.

When choosing the address for the plan, the system usually shows some similar addresses to the one you're entering. In this case, as this could be related to the location services of your browser, we'd recommend trying it in an incognito/private window or a different browser.

If the issue persists, try using a different device or even a different Wi-Fi network to complete the process. If you don't have another network, you can use a mobile data hotspot to test it.

Lastly, if the Find button keeps giving you a generic address, we'd recommend just selecting your building, street name, or a close public space/building. Just don't use someone else's address.

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, don't hesitate to ask.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi, i whatsapp my kids the premium link but they can't find the address. 

I'm having this problem as we speak it cannot find my address, And to be honest its terrible way to do a family Account, WHY CANT we ALL use the same program with just different playlists, you know like how netflix and Disney + Work, would rather this instead of creating several different accounts just to listen to music most of us all listen too, it is just a stupid way of doing things especailly when you have to try to create emails accounts for those Younger than 10, stupid and this Address things Why dont it use google address or search via Postcode, its awful, for us that Live in the UK England.

Please Spotify redesign this so several users can Use the same Program at the Same time.

damn just had a adviser tell me to use another persons address as thats the only one that kept coming up, isn't that Fraud, just because it cannot find my address does not mean i can use the guys around the corner, damn i suggest you don't use google maps for address finding as it does not work right in the UK England, use Postcode search or exact address manual adding.

its not like we can even use the area for our address as it states exact address in the T&Cs, otherwise i could use the area with NO house Number.

Suggested posts