Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't join Premium Family Account

Can't join Premium Family Account

Hi! I am having trouble joining the familiy premium account. I have received the invitation email multiple time and tiped in all the right information but as soon as I click the ok button I get the notification that I cannot join the family account. Does anyone know how to fix this?

4 Replies

Hello, welcome to the community. 

Sorry for this issue. Do you reside at the same address as the Premium for Family owner? If not, Premium for Family will not work for you.

Let me know how this goes. Hope this helps 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you for your reply!:)

Yes, we do have the same adress. That's why I don't get why it's not working. 

When I first got the invitation mail, I was able to join the account. After maybe 3 weeks or so it stopped working and since then I wasn't able to rejoin my families account. 

Hello,

I have the same problem, even if I reside at the same address. I've tried to use another browser and incognito, but it still doesn't work. Could you help me please?

Hey @Ippi-at,

Keep in mind that you can only switch from one Family plan to another once every 12 months. This might be the reason why it's not working.

Besides, sometimes the information once given to Spotify (regarding the users’ addresses) don’t match the ones they have. The data might be incorrect, incomplete or outdated, hence the removal of some users.

In this case I suggest you get in touch with the Spotify Cares staff - They'll be happy to help you further with this.

There are a few ways to contact them. One is filling out the online contact form.

Another great way is to reach Spotify via Twitter - just send them a Direct Message @SpotifyCares.

You can also use the Facebook support. Shoot them a message here: Spotify Cares.

When you message them, inform all the e-mail addresses on the plan.

Hope this helps you and @monikabeckova 🙂

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts