Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can’t join a Spotify premium

Can’t join a Spotify premium

I can add my father to my family premium but when he tries to join he is unable to do it. Please review it as I don’t find any information about the error.

Plan

Premium

Country

Portugal

9 Replies

Hey @Luisroque, and welcome to the community.

Hope you’re doing great!

Could you try this using another browser or incognito mode? If that doesn’t work, please send me a screenshot of the error message being shown (make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the community).

Let me know how this goes 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

12530282-60C1-470E-B0E4-A94CD0BB4F2D.jpeg

The error is the same in all browsers, incognito or not. The error doesn’t help, it is not verbose enough.

@Luisroque.

Thanks for the screenshot. Are you the owner of Premium for Family, or are you trying to join an existing family plan?

Let me know how this goes 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

I’m the owner and I’m trying to join my father.

@Luisroque.

I need some confirmation. Are you joining a different Family plan or do you already have your own Family plan?

Keep me posted 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

I already have and it is working fine for my sister for example. I really need this solved, do you know if there is anyway to solve this? Or to contact anyone else? I’ve been having this problem for weeks. 

I have my premium account, where I invited my sister. I want also my father to join, but it gives back the error that I sent earlier.

Hi! I have the same problem!
My sister is owner of the Spotify account and I've been in Spotify Premium with my family and suddenly last week, I've got removed by Spotify and I can't return back even thou my sister resend me an invitation again. 

What can I do? 

Hey @Luisroque.

Thanks for getting back to us, and sorry for the late reply!

Can you make sure that your father has a Spotify account registered under the email address to which you sent the invite? 

If he does, then your father should get in touch with our Customer Support team here, who will be able to take a look backstage and see if there's something wrong with his account.

@ViktorieS - thanks for getting in touch! Could you also get in touch with Customer Support using the link above? They should be able to help you out 🙂

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here in case you have any further questions 🙂

Suggested posts