Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can’t subscribe to Spotify Family

Solved!

Can’t subscribe to Spotify Family

Plan

Free

Country

Egypt

My Question

I have been trying to subscribe to Spotify Family but after I enter my card details and press buy family plan, the page gets stuck on the three dots loading and nothing happens. I have been trying to refresh the page and check my bank account but it just won’t subscribe. I have tried doing it from incognito mode and I have even used my sister’s account to subscribe from but nothing is working.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Try using your mobile data when signing up to premium because that solved the problem for me.

Or you can contact customer support via e-mail. They respond quickly and help until the problem is resolved.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey @samamr! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

I'm afraid.

I don't think Spotify Family is available in your country (Egypt) at the moment. 

I guess you need to get the regular Spotify Premium.

Hopefully it will be available soon. ^^

Peace

Hey there @samamr,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

Premium Family should be currently available in your location.

If you're still having troubles, could you give it another try in using a different device - preferably on desktop?

We'd also recommend taking a look at this support site article

If the issue persists after that, it would be really helpful if you could include a screenshot of what you see. Just make sure that there's no private/sensitive info displayed.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Hello , i also can't subscribe in (Spotify Premium 49.99 EGP / month) in EGYPT
As it keeps loading forever and the console log shows this, 

Screenshot from 2020-08-18 09-20-45.png

I have been trying for a week or so and same result

I have contacted customer support and spotify family is actually available in Egypt and I have been using it for a while now. 🙂

Marked as solution

Try using your mobile data when signing up to premium because that solved the problem for me.

Or you can contact customer support via e-mail. They respond quickly and help until the problem is resolved.

Suggested posts