Premium

Country

Finland

Device

All

Operating System

Windows

My Question or Issue

Link www.spotify.com/account/family for adding family members does not work, despite I have subscribed Family Premium account.

6 Replies

Hey there @J4neski

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

We suggest you give it another try, but this time in a private/incognito window. This step makes sure you'll avoid issues with your browser's cache.

If that doesn't do the trick, try again in a different kind of browser.  

In case you still experience the same after performing these steps, would you mind sending us a screenshot showing how it looks on your side? You can simply attach the image to your next response to us. This way we can take a closer look at the issue and advise you further.  

We'll look out for your reply. 

I have tried everything: With Chrome, Firefox in Windows7 using private/incognito mode. I have tried my Android phone using different browsers, tried Linux Ubuntu distro and nothing works. Only thing I get is a screen below, no matter what browser I use nor in what mode I use. Family account does not workFamily account does not work

Hey @J4neski,

Thanks for getting back to us. 

Would you mind checking the current status of your Family subscription? To do so, simply log in to your account page and scroll to Your plan. Here you can see which plan you’re on and change it when necessary.

Tip: If your plan is associated with a partner, you need to contact them to make any subscription changes.

Let us know what plan status you see and we'll advise further. 

We'll look out for your reply. 

Hi Ivan, I am having the same problem as well and yes I have tried using the incognito tab. It still doesn't work. HELP!!

HI! 

Same issue here - on every browser/form this is the only page showing up as blank white on everything. I'm unable to add or remove anyone from my account.

• USA
  • Upgraded Spotify, used desktop app to view account, was brought to chrome, Premium Family page is only page that is blank.
  • Video wouldn't load 😕
Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 1.30.39 PM.png

Hi, I also have a problem adding a family member to my family account. Three of my four family members have been added but for the forth one we get a message saying she does not appear to be at the same address. I was standing beside her when I sent the link and we are at the address listed in my account.

We have tried on both an iPhone and iPad without any joy. She is using Safari browser on both devices.

We also tried to log in using a private window.

What should we do next?

Suggested posts