Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot change address

Cannot change address

Hello.

I'm not sure which area to post this, and I'm so frustrated that I honestly don't care. However. I saw on a post somewhere on here that you have to cancel your plan, wait for it to expire, then subscribe to Premium For Family again, then it will allow you to change your address. I just went in to subscribe again, it asked for my card information, then I clicked "Subscribe to Premium For Family" or whatever it says. Never once was I asked to update or change the address, I do not see it anywhere in account settings, and I am incredibly frustrated. Why is it so difficult to change an address? People move. It shouldn't take hours and thousands of unneccesary steps to change an address, nor should I have to wait another 30 days to try again to change it. Not that it will work next time either if there's never an option or way to edit addresses. I am severely tempted to stop paying $15+ a month, especially if I can't make sure all of the addresses of my household match so as to not be in violation of terms. Which is ridiculous when it's through no error of my own. FIX THIS!

1 Reply

Hi @Swoozie1337!

Sorry to hear that you're encountering this issue with the address change. Is the account linked to Facebook?

Best,

A

Suggested posts