Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot edit Family premium settings

Solved!

Cannot edit Family premium settings

Hello 

me and my family had a family premium account that expires some days before so right now I have a free account ! One other member of my family started a new one today and invites me to that. But I am getting an error that said I cannot change my family premium settings more than once per year! How is that possible ? The year has passed! 

I have already tried the following

1. Try to accept the invitation from incognito browser

2. Admin cancels and reinvites me

but no luck!

all the other member who are the same with the last’s year account have successfully accepted it

please help me

Br, Vaso

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Greece

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @vasgiam,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

Please provide the dates you were a part of the family plan so i can take another look to see if you're eligiable or not.

If you're getting an error which says you can change more than once a year it won't let you accept the invite so let's figure out together why.

In the mean while, it a good idea to read the Family Plan terms and conditions here + the Premium for Family official help page here for further info.

Waiting on your update= )

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @vasgiam,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

Please provide the dates you were a part of the family plan so i can take another look to see if you're eligiable or not.

If you're getting an error which says you can change more than once a year it won't let you accept the invite so let's figure out together why.

In the mean while, it a good idea to read the Family Plan terms and conditions here + the Premium for Family official help page here for further info.

Waiting on your update= )

Suggested posts