Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot find family playlist on new account

Cannot find family playlist on new account

Premium Family

France

I have subscribed to Family from Premium, and ticked the box to share all playlists with new family members.  
My husband set up a new account on the Family subscription but cannot see any of the shared playlists.
How do you access them?

5 Replies

Hey @Yorkie1,

Thank you for posting your question here in the Community.

It'd be great for you to read and share with your husband this support page article featuring all the relevant info regarding how to join the Family Mix playlist ('Join or leave Family Mix') and where to find it ('Play Family Mix').

Let us know how this goes. We'll look out for your reply!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thank you for your reply, however, I was not asking about Family Mix. I am
trying to begin my family partner's account with the playlists already on
the original Premium account.

Hi @Yorkie1,

If you wish to share your own playlists with your partner have a look at this page.

You can also make your playlists collaborative, so that both of you may edit them. Head here to find out how.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Give us a shout if you need help with anything else!

Happy listening 🙂

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

This is kind of a **bleep** answer I think. I should be able to share all of my 30 odd playlists with my family without them having to click and import 30 links.

Exactly! Before subscribing Spotify implied playlists would be shared if you chose, rather than you could share them, individually.

Suggested posts