Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot join Family plan with my account

Cannot join Family plan with my account

Hi,

I'm trying to join a friend that invited me in a Family Plan but when I click on the link I get this message : "You can join someone else’s Premium plan only once every 12 months."

I don't know why I was kicked from the group so I tried the group of my friend, and I don't want to pay for an other plan because I don't have money for this.

So is there any way to help me ?

Thanks

3 Replies

Hey @ZiKomaniCk ,

Thanks for reaching out.

You can join someone else’s Premium plan only once every 12 months, which means that you can re-join the plan you were in if you still reside at the same address as the plan owner.

This support article provides some more info about address verification for Premium Family: https://support.spotify.com/article/premium-family-verification/.

Let me know if you have any other questions. 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have the same problem, my son is leaving his dads account as no longer at his address and wants to join mine, but can’t …. Because it says he can’t join within a 12 month period ? Can you help ?

@Zoe57,

To ensure that we can offer you the best help that we can, could you please create your own thread? Doing so is easy. Simply select the appropriate board here, and then select “Start a Topic.”

Thank you very much!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts