Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot log on spotify although we have premium family subscription

Solved!

Cannot log on spotify although we have premium family subscription

Plan

Premium-Family

Country

Denmark

Device

Tried iPhone 6S, iPhone X and PC

Operating System

iOS, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I have upgraded my Premium subscription to Family - however none of the family accounts that I have created by sending invites will work. We have recieved invites with passwords, but when trying to log on are told that username/password is incorrect. I have done as described in help text several times and both tried resending invite as well as cancel invite and creating it again. Still no luck. It sucks and there is no support available 😞

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @BoSteenAndersen, welcome to the community!

Right now, each family member must have their own Spotify accounts to join the plan. If they haven't signed up for a Spotify account, they can do so here.

Once they have their own account, they must be logged in on the Account page before clicking the "Accept invite" button on the email invite you've sent.

If they're getting an error message when doing this from their own account, try clearing the browser's cache and cookies or using an incognito window.

All the information about how the Family plan works, can be found here.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @BoSteenAndersen, welcome to the community!

Right now, each family member must have their own Spotify accounts to join the plan. If they haven't signed up for a Spotify account, they can do so here.

Once they have their own account, they must be logged in on the Account page before clicking the "Accept invite" button on the email invite you've sent.

If they're getting an error message when doing this from their own account, try clearing the browser's cache and cookies or using an incognito window.

All the information about how the Family plan works, can be found here.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts