Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot verify address for Spotify Family

Solved!

Cannot verify address for Spotify Family

Hi Spotify team,

I think it's absolutely ridiculous that two of my family members have been kicked out of my Spotify Family. Now, even with a new invite, no matter how they attempt to write my house address, they're told they cannot be verified to be staying at the same address as me (despite not having moved since forever). What gives?

1. How do I even know what I keyed in during registration?

2. Why are there no proper fields for address? Street Name and Number? What happened to unit number or address lines 1 or 2?

3. Who do I even go to to get this resolved?

4. Why isn't there fuzzy matching for addresses to ensure that such issues are minimized?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @wangjunlem,

Unfortunately, it’s not possible to view or change the address registered on an existing Premium for Family plan.

If you move, or enter the wrong details, you need to create a new account and subscribe to Premium for Family on that account. Don’t forget to cancel the plan on your old account 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @wangjunlem,

Unfortunately, it’s not possible to view or change the address registered on an existing Premium for Family plan.

If you move, or enter the wrong details, you need to create a new account and subscribe to Premium for Family on that account. Don’t forget to cancel the plan on your old account 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts