Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant add family to subscription

Cant add family to subscription

HI! 

I moved countries a few years ago but my Spotify is charged through Paypal on a card from my old country, Ireland, which hasn't been a problem until now. It used to be charged on the card directly but it stopped working because Spotify noticed the difference in countries so I was adviced by a customer care agent to pay through Paypal. Now I tried to set up a family subscription account but it wont let me add anyone in my new country, where my family is, as it still regards me as being part of my old country, Ireland, due to the fact that the card I pay with is from there. Help! I cant change my country on spotify and I cant pay with a card from my current country as I dont have a credit card from here. What do I do?

Any help would be amazing!!

Thank you!!

2 Replies

Hey @Sharry,

Unfortunately, you won't be able to update your account's country setting to the country you're currently in if you don't have a local payment method. 

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Since in my current company, a credit card is not possible, I have no way of paying with local currency. So should I just cancel my subscription since I can't see a way of getting it to work?

Suggested posts