Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change the account: from member to owner in a new one

Solved!

Change the account: from member to owner in a new one

Hello,

How do I leave from the familiar account member so I will be able to create a new one just for me? But i don't want to loose my stuffs (like playlist, history, link to the facebook and others).

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @jrplfilho and welcome to the Community!

If you wish to leave a Family plan, you can follow the steps outlined below.

Have a great day!

Cancel a Premium for Family plan

If you're the owner of a Premium for Family plan, you can cancel any time. All members of your Premium for Family plan (including you) will revert back to the Free service at the end of your current billing cycle.

Note: You can choose to downgrade to standard Premium on your subscription page, meaning all members will revert to Free except for you. You will be charged the standard Premium rate at your next billing date.

Leave a Premium for Family plan

If you're a member of a Premium for Family plan, and want to leave, you need to ask the plan owner to remove you.

Note: You can only switch from one Premium for Family plan to another once every 12 months. If you hit this yearly limit, you're not able to switch to another Premium for Family plan at this time.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Have a great day!

If you're the owner of a Premium for Family plan, you can cancel any time. All members of your Premium for Family plan (including you) will revert back to the Free service at the end of your current billing cycle.

Note: You can choose to downgrade to standard Premium on your subscription page, meaning all members will revert to Free except for you. You will be charged the standard Premium rate at your next billing date.

If you're a member of a Premium for Family plan, and want to leave, you need to ask the plan owner to remove you.

Note: You can only switch from one Premium for Family plan to another once every 12 months. If you hit this yearly limit, you're not able to switch to another Premium for Family plan at this time.

Thanks for your time.

I'll ask to the owner remove me, but how about my stuffs? I'll loose then or is there any option so can I save all that? When I say stuffs I mean: histories, playlists, etc.

@Bethany_Dawn wrote:

Have a great day!

Hi again!

As far as I understand it to work, once you are removed from the plan you should be able to use your own login to sign up for a separate Premium account. This should still retain all your info if you use the same email/Facebook that you setup all your data under originally. You will just assume responsibilty for your private billing.
Hope this works out for you! 🙂

Thank you so much for your time.

🙂

No problem! Have a good one! 😄

Suggested posts