Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Changing Adress for Spotify Family Plan

Changing Adress for Spotify Family Plan

Hey there,

I live together with my family and I´d like to set up a Spotify Family Plan for all of us.
Unfortunately, I do use a very old Spotify Account and I am not sure which adress I set up the account with. It does not show any adress in my account settings, see screenshot attached.

I did some research and found the following link:

https://support.spotify.com/de/account_payment_help/account_help/change-address/

According to the information provided it´s possible to change the adress once I cancelled the plan and go back to Spotify Free. I did this, and there was no option to enter my adress. Afterwards I signed up again for Spotify Family, hoping I would be able to enter my adress while signing up to the new plan. Again, this was not possible.
So now I am stuck with another month of Spotify Family which I can´t use because of false information provided on the website, or is there any option the change the adress?

Best regards,

Frederic

Unbenannt.JPG
3 Replies

Hey @mcguinness117.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

When you sign up for Premium for Family, you will be prompted to enter your home address.

If you don't remember what the address registered on your account is, we suggest cancelling your subscription and creating a new account. This way, you can sign up for Premium for Family and enter your preferred address.

Hope that helps! Let us know how it goes - we'll be here in case you have any further questions.

[edited for clarification]

Thank you for your reply Peter.
I have cancelled my subscription once again.
How can I change my Adress once I am back to Spotify Free?
Last time I did this there was no option in my profile.

Best regards

Hey there @mcguinness117,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

No worries, in order to change the address on your Premium for Family plan, here are all the steps you can follow:

1. Make sure you cancel the plan on your old account.
  2. Create a new Spotify account
  3. If you have music, playlists or people you follow that you want transfered to your new account, follow the steps in this Spotify Answer.
  4. Sign out everywhere from your old account when you're done.
  5. To avoid confusion, we'd also recommend closing your old account. This will also free your email address to use in your new account if you'd prefer.
  6. Subscribe to Premium for Family from your new account.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts