Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Changing my address

Changing my address

I've been subscribed to a Family account for a few years now and since subscribing I've moved a few times. Now when trying to add new members to my account they of course put our new address to their profile while I have my old one on mine. Tried unsubscribing to change the address like was advised but now when trying to make a new account they didn't ask for my address? I don't want to make a new account - I've had this one for YEARS and I'm quite attached - but for some reason I can't figure out how to change my address. Also my family members are not able to add themselves to my account now that I renewed my subscribtion.

Can't find a place where I could contact Spotify to change all our addresses either. I think two family members have the same address as I have listed, one has our last address and two our current one...

I'm paying with Paypal and have our new address updated there. 

1 Reply

Hey there @user-removed,

thanks for posting !

unfortunately It's not possible to change the address, the only option is to make a new account.

Once you have a new account set up, you can contact support thorugh this help page and have them transfer all you data.

Hope this helps 😃

Suggested posts