Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Combining another account for Premium

Solved!

Combining another account for Premium

I have purchased premium and I’ve loved it, yet i wanted family premium for 12.99 so my handsome Fiancé could use his Spotify - free account - without ads. I could not figure out how to add his account to my family plan so he didn’t lose his playlists. Please any help on how to figure this out will result in us going with the 12.99 over the 9.99. 

Thank you you in advance ! 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the Spotify Community 🙂

You can go over here and sign up for Premium for Family! Then once you bought that plan you can go over here and click on send invite at the bottom.  Now send the invite to the email that's linked to your fiance's account. Once he receives the email he will click on the link that he receives and that will open an internet tab prompting him to log in. Once he's logged in, you're set! Both of you have Premium on separate accounts!

Hope that helps!

Have a wonderful day!

Music is a world within itself, it is a language we all understand. ~ Stevie Wonder

Leo | Rock Star | Rock Star Program

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the Spotify Community 🙂

You can go over here and sign up for Premium for Family! Then once you bought that plan you can go over here and click on send invite at the bottom.  Now send the invite to the email that's linked to your fiance's account. Once he receives the email he will click on the link that he receives and that will open an internet tab prompting him to log in. Once he's logged in, you're set! Both of you have Premium on separate accounts!

Hope that helps!

Have a wonderful day!

Music is a world within itself, it is a language we all understand. ~ Stevie Wonder

Now I’m having issues with the email , it’s not going through . 😓

That's not good. Have you tried sending the link to yourself and then forwarding it to him? That usually works for me. If that doesn't work you can try emailing it to another email you have access to (not the one linked to your account).

Keep me informed 🙂

Suggested posts