Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[DE] Familien Account

[DE] Familien Account

Hi,

ich hab eine Adresse eingegeben, an die ich mich nicht mehr erinnere.

Jetzt haben meine Familienmitglieder eine Mail erhalten, dass die Adresse nicht passt und der Account innerhalb von 7 Tagen auf Free gesetzt wird, wenn wir das nicht anpassen.

Wieso ist es nicht möglich, die Adresse inzusehen, die MAN SELBST hinterlegt hat?

3 Replies

Hey @unrockbar1985, welcome to the communuity!

I hope you don't mind me replying back in English, since the Spotify community only supports English as of the moment.

Unfortunately, It’s not possible to change the address registered on an existing Premium for Family plan.

If you move, or enter the wrong details, you need to create a new account (make sure you cancel the plan on your old account beforehand, and sign out everywhere) and subscribe to Premium for Family on that new account.

You can learn more about Premium for Family here.

Happy listening 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

This is crazy and not reasonable.

I just requested all my personal data Spotify has and even there is no address. This is against the law as far as I can tell. 

Guess I'll have to talk to some of knowledge about this..

Hey! 

As @Billy-J already mentioned, unfortunately there's no other way of changing your address other than cancelling your subscription, creating a new account and rejoining Spotify For Family. 

As stated here

"It’s not possible to change the address registered on an existing Premium for Family plan.

If you move, or enter the wrong details, you need to create a new account (make sure you cancel the plan on your old account beforehand, and sign out everywhere) and subscribe to Premium for Family on that new account."

Have a nice day!

Music is a world within itself, it is a language we all understand. ~ Stevie Wonder

Leo | Rock Star | Rock Star Program

Suggested posts