Did anyone get the promo code for google mini?

Did anyone get the promo code for google mini?

Katbk
Casual Listener

I got an email stating that my google mini is awaiting for me. The email gave me a link that sent me to the google site to purchase the google mini for $49. It doesn’t even include the taxes. I never got a promo code for the “free” google mini. I sent Spotify a Twitter about it and no one has contacted me back. Am I the only one not getting the promo code?

13 Replies

Re: Did anyone get the promo code for google mini?

Hey @Katbk.

Thanks for getting in touch!

When you sign up for a Google Home Mini, you'll receive an email with a link to the Google store. When you proceed to checkout you'll see that the discount is applied :)

Should work! Let us know if it doesn't or if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

GuidoModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

kimonh

I followed the link Spotify sent me to the Google store ,ensured I'm logged in with the same Gmail account as much Spotify,yet I don't see any promos applied when I checkout.Just full price and being asked to enter CC info

Screenshot_20181117-094557.png

Hey @kimonh,

Thanks for posting back with these details.

In this case, we'd recommend reaching out to us by following the link here. This way, our support team can investigate further behind the scenes for you.

Let us know how it goes :)

KaterinaModerator
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain

bryceswi
Casual Listener

I never got the email providing the promo code 

Sfank
Casual Listener

I have not received the code for the Google Mini. My account says I have expressed interest in the promo, and I upgraded to the family subscription. Is Spotify out of the Mini's for this promo?

Sfank
Casual Listener

The email came this morning! Free Google Home Mini is on the way. Thanks Spotify! I have been enjoying your service, and i know my family will now too!

Highlighted

Hey @Sfank.

Hurrah! We're glad to hear that

spotify:track:00lT7zqJsrn0a5zyTS2bbG

Take care, and happy listening!

PeterModerator

user-removed
Not applicable

I got the email, and it took me to the google store through the Spotify website. I noticed there was a discount code in the URL.

When I got to check out, the price was not discounted. I copied the discount code from the URL into the Discount Code area on the purchase form. Then I got an error saying that my code had already been redeemed. Huh?

Is Spotify using the same code for everyone and it ran out?

Dodie5127
Casual Listener

This just happened to me. I don't see a code and I don't want to be charged. I've been a premium family member for years now & was so happy to see this promotion for premium family members. Can someone help me with this?

SUGGESTED POSTS