Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Discount Family Subscription

Discount Family Subscription

Hi all

I upgraded from premium to family a little while ago.

we still have issues of errors i.e. A message saying (Spotify has been paused because your account is being used somewhere else)

I'm at home playing music, all other family members are with me but this message keeps appearing and pausing the music we're listening too.

surely, we don't have to sign out of Spotify on all other devises to be able to use Spotify, I understood that we were all able to use Spotify assuming we weren't all trying to connect to the same device to play music?

Please help, I've searched through endless FAQ's but haven't found a solution.

Marc

IMG_1481.PNG
1 Reply

Hey @Marcainwoodward.

Thanks for getting in touch!

When family members join Premium for Family, they still have to use their own account. You will be sharing one subscription, but you won't share login credentials as every user should access his or her own account. This way every user can build their own library and keep their profiles personalized just for them 🙂

What you can do is ask the owner of the family plan to log in on our website and to make sure that all members have not only been invited, but have also accepted the email invitation successfully. Only then they will be able to benefit from all Premium features on their own accounts.

We hope this clarifies some things. Please let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts