Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Discount Family Subscriptions!

Discount Family Subscriptions!

Hi,

I’m currently using Spotify premium for family. But I have forgotten my recorded address on the systmer, therefore I can not invite other members of my family. 

Can you help me on the subject please? 

I’m using spotify on Apple Iphone in Turkey. 

Thank you,

7 Replies

Hey @Onurkorkmaz,

Unfortunately, it’s not possible to view or change the address registered on an existing Premium for Family plan.

If you move, or enter the wrong details, you need to create a new account and subscribe to Premium for Family on that account. Don’t forget to cancel the plan on your old account 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I don’t have a problem with the address, I have lived this problem once before and someone helped me to add the mail addresses. 

Is it possible to do this once more if I give you the mail address of the person that I want to add to my family plan? 

Can you please try sending an invitation from your account page to the email address of the person that you want to add to your plan? If you've had any members in your Premium for Family plan in the past, you shouldn't be asked by the system to enter an address again.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

Hi Maxim,

I already have two other users included in the plan, but after I have sent the invitation, it still asks for address to the person I want to include in the plan. 

Thanks for letting me know.

I'd recommend checking out this support article: https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/account_basics/change-address/ 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

Well it is no use, because I don’t want to open a new account.

I have moved three times since I opened a Spotify account and it is hard to understand why they refuse to show an information I have provided. 

Any how there must be some other way to do this, since it has been done before. 

Thanks,

Thanks for letting me know. 

I'd recommend reaching out to Support about this: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/.

MaximSpotify Star

Suggested posts