Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Do I keep my wrapped recap when I join spotify family and will I still the recap from this year

Do I keep my wrapped recap when I join spotify family and will I still the recap from this year

My Question or Issue:

• Do I keep my wrapped recap when I join spotify family and will I still the recap from this year

I Made a spotify family account and my son is afraid he will miss al of his played numbers from this year and he won’t know how many hours he has listened

I hope someone knows the answer so he can join us.

4 Replies

Hey @Kruisje3 ! 🙂 
Just a quick question - did you and you son already have your own log-in accounts before creating the Family plan? If so, your accounts should still receive your year in review separately when it becomes available.
If new ones were created, it would only start collecting data from the time you started the Family subscription. 

Hope this helps and have a great day! 🙂

hi I’m just wondering did you get your hours because I never received mine and I’m apart of a family plan

I also don't know how I can find mine either. I have one account for work and one account for home and I wanted the numbers for both. I only received the numbers for the primary account, but the sub account, I cannot find it either....

Same here, im part of a Spotify Family Plan but i do not have the option to view my Statistics on my homepage.

Suggested posts