Premium family

Country

Czech republic

Device

IPhone 8

Operating System

(iOS 11

hi,

I have recently switched countries (first to Germany for a short period of time, and then back to Czech republic) Our family subscription now seems stuck in Germany and therefore majority of the playlists that should be available in Czech republic are presented as empty. 

is it possible to reset the country preference account-wide? 

1 Reply

Hey there @matisscz,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

Just to confirm, are you the plan's owner or a member? 

If you're the owner of the plan, and you've all moved to a new country, as our support site article mentions here,

It’s not possible to change the address registered on an existing Premium for Family plan.

If you move, or enter the wrong details, you need to create a new account (make sure you cancel the plan on your old account beforehand, and sign out everywhere) and subscribe to Premium for Family on that new account.

Keep in mind that you'll need to make sure your new account is registered in your new country before upgrading to Premium for Family again. 

If you don't want to lose the awesome music catalogue you've been building, or the people you were following, make sure to check this Spotify Answer with the steps to transfer them over.

Once everything is on your new account, you can close the old one by following the steps here.

Further, if you think this is something you'd like to see in the future, make sure to head here and add your +VOTE to stay updated.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts