Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Error occurring

Error occurring

I’ve been on my sister Spotify for a year now we all share a premium plan.. it kicked me off of it .. and now when my brother in law send me the invite and I try to log back in and accept the request .. it says a error occurred.. please help 

1 Reply

Hi, i already found a solution just got help from customer service couple minutes ago! first of all check if your email adress on your spotify acc and your facebook user has the same email, second of all make sure the email adress youre using doesnt have a spotify account from before! i also got kicked out from my family plan because i changed my email and the email didnt matched my spotify email adress! Check properly does your adress match, does your email that youre using on spotify matches the email you have f.example on ur facebook user or any other users! and the email adress youre using right now does it have an old acc? check if you have, if you have go to customer service and ask to delete it and fix it! YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBOURHOOD SPIDERMAN!

Suggested posts