Premium For Family

Country

Turkey

Device

Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 

Operating System

(Android)

My Question or Issue

• I am using Premium For Family plan with my family since a year. This month Spotify took 26.99₺ on 9th of March thats the original payment but Spotify took another payment costs 17.99₺ and it's not on my bills. What is this money for and what can I do to get my money back?
3 Replies

Hi there @SinanUcar

thanks for reaching out !

First what i would like you to do is to use this help page to locate all the accounts listed with your details to make sure you do not have an extra active account.

Then, in order to learn more about unexpected charges, make sure to read and follow this info page.

Hope this helps.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Well, I can't find anything useful. I didn't enter my credit card to any account. I don't get it.

Hey @SinanUcar,

Sorry to hear you're seeing unexpected charges for your Premium subscription. Don't worry - we'll help you with that!

Since it's not technically possible to be charged for two different plans on just one account, I'd recommend double-checking whether you've signed up for a second account by mistake. Follow these ways to find other accounts

In case you're not able to locate the other Premium account, you can reach out to our Customer Support teams by following the steps under Didn't sing up to Premium? on this page. They'll be happy to lend you a hand with this.

Hope this info is useful. Give us a shout in case you have any other questions.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts