Premium Family

Country

Serbia

Device

Huawei P40 Pro

Operating System

Android 10

My Question or Issue

I had installed spotify and pay for premium, used trial for one month and cancelled it one day before being charged again (yesterday). Today, I tried purchasing premium for family but it says "Something went wrong. Please try again, or go to our support"I.Iam using same credit card I used before, same card I use on other sites for online payments, it didn't expire and I have 15€ on it, so I don't have idea where is problem.

Please help!

2 Replies

Hey there @dixon01,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and welcome to the Community 🙂 

Can you try opening an incognito window on your PC? That way you can make sure the cache is not leading to this issue. Then you can head here and subscribe to Premium Family.

If that doesn't do the trick, we'd suggest you try with another network. 

If you still get an error message, you can send us a screenshot of it. Just make sure all the sensitive information is not visible. We'll investigate this further.

Hope this helps. If you have questions, you know where to find us.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

UPDATE: chatted with support, tried paying from incognito and from classic tab both at phone and PC browser, didn't succeed. Created paypal account and payment was successful, later changed from paypal to credit card directly (same card I was trying trying to pay from) and it changed successfully. Idk where was problem but it is solved now 🙂 

Guy from support chat really helped!

Suggested posts