Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Failure to Help

Failure to Help

I signed up for the family plan with the offer of a free google home Mini.  Sounded great. That was until there was a problem redeeming the Google home Mini.  For some reason my order with Google was cancelled. That's ok.  Mistakes happen.  So off I go and contact Google.  They say there was an issue but it will be ok.  Just contact Spotify with all yojr details and they will reissue a new code. So I do the online chat and send through screenshots etc. I'm told not to worry and the matter will be resolved.  6 days later no response.  So I contact the online chat again.  Not to worry I'm told and someone will contact you shortly.  Later that day I get an email that says we cannot give you a new code.  So Google want a new code.  Spotify doesn't issue a new code and ultimately I lose out.  When I reply to the support email and say this is unfair and if they can't deliver I should get my money back I get an email back saying no. If you want to cancel then click here. 

What sort of customer service is this? I understand that the problem probably didn't happen at your end but thanks for not helping out your customer at all. 

3 Replies

Hi,

Is it still possible to get a spotify code for google mini? If so, do you have a link?

Thanks,

René 

Not sure what you mean.  

This problem seems to have happened many times to many people who took advantage of the free google mini offer.  Spotify won't be getting my ongoing business and my whole extended family is now not using them.  Whilst Spotify is better in just about every way over Apple Music at least apple have some sort of customer service and don't screw you over. 

Hi,

It looks like the offer isn't there anymore.

I'm wondering if it is a problem with the offer or with premium and Google mini in general.

Regards,

René

Suggested posts