Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Family] Allow Family Members with a different Address

Solved!

[Family] Allow Family Members with a different Address

so... my father paid for the family spotify premium but he put his office address and i didnt knew that, so i put my home address, when i realize that I recived the e-mail, saying that the address was incorrect, it was too late and now i dont have spotify, he resend me the invitation to the family plan but spotify doesnt allow me to log in. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @paulinagsosa,

Unfortunately, it’s not possible to change the address registered on an existing Premium for Family plan which means that you won't be able to join the plan because the address doesn't match.

If he entered the wrong details, he needs to create a new account and subscribe to Premium for Family on that account. Make sure he does not forget to cancel the plan on his old account 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @paulinagsosa,

Unfortunately, it’s not possible to change the address registered on an existing Premium for Family plan which means that you won't be able to join the plan because the address doesn't match.

If he entered the wrong details, he needs to create a new account and subscribe to Premium for Family on that account. Make sure he does not forget to cancel the plan on his old account 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts