Premium

Country

Brasil 

Device

Motorola X4

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I have a Family Plan, and today I received an email asking to confirm my address, but I'm the owner of the plan.

5 Replies

Hey there @rfranzoia,

Thanks for posting about this in the community!

Just to confirm, have you tried heading to your account page to double-check the status of your subscription?

Let us know how it goes 🙂

/K

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Hello K,

I did check that, and I am the owner of the plan. My first thought was me getting  hacked or something, so I changed my password just in case.

I also checked with other members of my plan and nobody but me received this request lately.

Subscription is being paid without any problems as well.

Fortunately, no action has been taken so far and my account is still active. Just hope to clarify this before anything "bad" happens.

Thanks for the support

[]s

Hey there @rfranzoia,

Thanks for getting back in touch with this.

No worries, in this case, you should be able to follow the instructions provided in the email with no issues and confirm your address.

If you're unsure if an email is sent indeed from Spotify in the future, you can check this support site article.

Hope this helps!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Hi @Katerina

It's ok.

But why, me, the owner of the plan subscription must confirm the address?? That's my original question. 

BR

[]s

Hey @rfranzoia,

This sometimes happens for several reasons, but it shouldn't stop you from using your Premium for Family account as usual. If you want, we can have a closer loo. Just send us over a screenshot of the email you got. Just make sure you hide your email address.

Keep us posted!

Suggested posts