Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family Plan Changes and family living abroad

Family Plan Changes and family living abroad

With these latest changes, how am I going to keep my family on the plan that lives abroad?

This is a horrible change. I will flee to Apple Music if need be. I use Spotify family plan to make playlists for my parents who are in nursing homes across the US, and my extended family uses it to share music with me while living abroad.

What are you doing Spotify?!

4 Replies

Hey @Jjdjdj,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

The policy about living at the same physical address has always been the same. All members of a Premium for Family plan need to live together 🙂

Hope this clears things up!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Well if on October 6 my parents are asked to verify their location and are unable to continue using Spotify, I’ll be leaving Spotify for one of your competitors 

I want to live abroad to and now I would like to live somewhere in europe and I don't even know how much money is enough to live there...
Let's share the cost of living in your country

in fact there are a lot of sites where you could check the cost of living. For example, my mom is really afraid of the expenses that we will have traveling, so, she always uses the site with the list of cost of living in different countries , and you know what? Once we decided to go to New-York, but when she saw the cost of living in there, she changed her mind and we went to Europe, and, in fact, such a trip turned out to be cheaper than a trip to New York...

Suggested posts