Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family Plan - Children listening history

Family Plan - Children listening history

Hi everyone, and thanks in advance for any helpful information!

We have a premium family plan, and want to moderate explicit content. Rather than turn it off, we are hoping to leave it on and periodically review listening history, believing this will help our teens enhance decision making wisdom. I see how to review my own recent listening history, but not users on my account. Any thoughts?

2 Replies

Hi @cbr6910,

Thanks for posting your question here!

Currently, you can only see what artists other users have recently listened to via their public profile.

You can find your children's public profiles (provided they have "Show my recently played artists" toggled on in the app's settings under Social) by searching for them in one of three ways:

• using their display name (if they chose one when creating their account)
  • using their Facebook name (if their Facebook account is connected to their Spotify account)
  • using the search query 'spotify:user:USERNAME' - you should be able to see your Family members' usernames here

If you'd like to see a more comprehensive listening history of other Spotify users, there's an existing idea which you can add your vote to here

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any further questions about any of the above.

thanks much Peter! helpful information, and disappointed the functionality doesn't exist. 

Suggested posts