NEXT STEP

Family Plan error

Family Plan error

Plan

Premium Family

Country

Spain

My Question or Issue

My family changed their address recently. We canceled the family plan to create it in the new address.

It is impossible for us to validate my father's account, it indicates in the invitation that the address can not be confirmed. When he evidently resides with us.

I await an answer, I have been with you for many years, my family lives with me in the same direction, I hope for a solution.

And no, I do not intend to delete my father's account or create another.

//

Mi familia se cambio de domicilio recientemente. Cancelamos el plan familiar para crearlo en la nueva dirección.

Nos es imposible validar la cuenta de mi padre, nos indica en la invitación que no se puede confirmar el domicilio. Cuando evidentemete reside con nosotros.

Espero respuesta, llevo con vosotros desde hace muchos años, mi familia vive conmigo en la misma dirección, espero solución.

Y no, no pienso borrar la cuenta de mi padre ni crear otra por un error vuestro.

1 Reply

Hey there @kersav,

thanks for posting !

It is not possible to change an address when once signed in a Premium for Family.

For further info on the Premium for Family plan, please visit this help page.

However, if the steps provided aren't the ones you with to take, there's a chance support can help.

Reach out to them using this contact page and have them take a closer look.

Hope this helps 🙂

Suggested posts