Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family Plan

Family Plan

My Question or Issue

Hello, my friend added me to Spotify Family (22.08.18) but for some reason I still paid for Premium subscription for august month? Why so?

Have a great day,

Sani

1 Reply

Hey there @saniia_,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

Just to clarify, were you charged on a date before or after joining the Premium for Family plan?

If the date you were charged was before joining the plan, no worries! All subsequent payments on your account will be made by the plan owner and any remaining time you've already paid for will resume when you leave the family plan.

If however, you were charged on a later date that month, it's possible that you have another account with us that is on a standard Premium subscription. You can check out our support site article here on how to locate additional accounts.

If that doesn't do the trick, we'd suggest checking the username provided on the receipt for the Premium subscription on your inbox. Then, you can log in to your account overview page and double check that the username showing there is the same. If not, make sure to enter the right username when logging in to access your regular Premium account and cancel that subscription.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts