Premium for Family

Country

Brasil

Device

Samsung Galaxy J7

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue:

I moved out of my family to go to college and after just less than a month I've been kicked out of my family premium spotify. It has been more than 14 days which spotify allows you to use in a different country so I thought it wouldnt be a problem. The problem now is I go back to see my family every 3 months so I don't see a point in paying for my own plan when we are only 3 people out of the 6 allowed who use the premium plan. I also have issues with the whole 'you have to reside in the same address' because that defeats the whole 'family plan' purpose. So I would like to find out if it's possible to re-join the family plan because I really don't want to lose my music and also start everything again from scratch.

I hope there is a way that i can still connect to my family plan without having to start paying for myself. 

1 Reply

Hey @9m_v-6czafisv, thanks for writing!

I suggest you try to rejoin the plan when you are in Brazil, as you'll have a greater chance to be accepted.

But if you prefer not to wait, you can always get in touch with the Spotify Cares staff - They'll be happy to help you further with this.

There are a few ways to contact them. In your case I'd suggest reaching Spotify via Twitter - just send them a Direct Message @SpotifyCares.

You can also use the Facebook support. Shoot them a message here: Spotify Cares.

When you message them, inform all the e-mail addresses on the plan.

Let me know if this helps!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts