Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family Plan

Family Plan

My girlfriend and I just moved together, I sent her the invite but submitted the wrong ZIP code.

She still was able to use the account for a few weeks but she told me that she received a notification today letting her know that account could not be verified and now that she submitted the correct ZIP she is unable to access the account. What should we do in this case? Thanks!

Plan

Family Premium

Country

El Salvador

My Question or Issue

2 Replies

Hey @rckmm1992, welcome to the community.

Hope you’re doing great!

Could I get a screenshot of the notification sent, so I can see what to suggest? Please do hide any sensitive, personal information when posting to the community. 

Keep me posted 🙂

/B

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi @rckmm1992, thanks for writing.

Sometimes the information once given to Spotify (regarding the users’ addresses) don’t match the ones they have. The data might be incorrect, incomplete or outdated, hence the removal of some users.

In this case I suggest you get in touch with the Spotify Cares staff - They'll be happy to help you further with this.

There are a few ways to contact them. One is filling out the online contact form.

Another great way is to reach Spotify via Twitter - just send them a Direct Message @SpotifyCares.

You can also use the Facebook support. Shoot them a message here: Spotify Cares.

When you message them, inform all the e-mail addresses on the plan.

Hope this works 🙂

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts