Premium Family

Country

Greece

Device

iPhone XS Max

Operating System

iOS 12

My Question or Issue

My Premium Family plan has just renewed. If I cancel the plan right now, will I instantly lose premium functions or will they remain until the end of the period that I just paid for?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @mateotsag, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing well! 

When you cancel your Premium for Family subscription (if you're the owner), you and the members on your plan will still have access to Premium until the next scheduled billing date. In other words, you won't lose your Premium features as soon as you cancel, but you'll lose your Premium features on your next payment date.

After that payment date, you and all of the members on your plan will revert to the free ad-supported version of Spotify.

I hope this helps! I'll be right here if you need anything else 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @mateotsag, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing well! 

When you cancel your Premium for Family subscription (if you're the owner), you and the members on your plan will still have access to Premium until the next scheduled billing date. In other words, you won't lose your Premium features as soon as you cancel, but you'll lose your Premium features on your next payment date.

After that payment date, you and all of the members on your plan will revert to the free ad-supported version of Spotify.

I hope this helps! I'll be right here if you need anything else 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts