Family Premium issues

Highlighted

Family Premium issues

Visitor

My Question or Issue

I have just joined Family Premium and I added my son to the users. When he received the link he didn't have a seperate account so he clicked on it and put in my log in details. He now has his own account but when I send him the link now it automatically tries to log into my account and doesn't allow him open ...it says you are already a member of the plan....how do I get his own account to link to my Premium Family plan

3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Family Premium issues

Rock Star 12
Rock Star 12

Hey @1128813152 ,

Welcome to the Community!

You're the owner of the Family Plan, right?

I recommend you to ask him to double-check if he's logged into your accounts, or in his new account. Make sure that he logs off your account and tries to accept the link by using his new fresh account, this way he should be able to normally join the Family Plan.

Let me know how you get on 🙂

BruneliciaRock Star 12
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Visitor
I have the premium plan and every time my son jumps on, he kicks me off and then vice versa. We all have our own accounts and this never happens with anyone else on our plan. Help please.
Highlighted

Hey @IEvansNH!

Thanks for bringing this up with us.

We suggest double checking if both your and your son's accounts show up as connected to the Family plan here

If everything looks okay there, you could try logging out from the app on your devices and logging back in on your separate accounts.

In case the issue persists, could you let us know on what devices you seem to be experiencing this?

Let us know how it goes. Give us a shout if you have any more questions 🙂

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

SUGGESTED POSTS