Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family Service no longer working/ SpotifyCares have stopped replying

Family Service no longer working/ SpotifyCares have stopped replying

Plan

Premium - Family 

Country

IRELAND

My Question or Issue

Have had Spotify Family for a years with no issues, love the service. Total of three of us on it. Myself, my brother and sister. We all live together and as I said no issue until last week where it stopped working and neither siblings could re sign up even after ninrousn invites. 

I tweeted @SpotifyCares who were excellent up until last Monday where they have not eolirre since. They said they has fixed the address issue to the point where both siblings could sign back up the the plan again after being sent invites however both still face the same issue.

Like I said. No help from Spotify Cares. You fix for the issue or explenation as to why it's happened. If a staff member can't help then I can't actually fix this and therefore cannot pay for the service and so why pay for spotifS family when 2/3 users cannot use the servuse even though it woroed for years oriop to all this. I love the service. I just need a fix guys. Please. 

Ronan

1 Reply

Hey @ronanc1000,

Thanks for reaching out.

I'd recommend that you try inviting your family members accounts to the plan following these steps.

Once they have received the invitations, they'll be able to accept them with their own accounts.

It's recommended that no other account is logged into https://spotify.com/ when a family member clicks on the invitation link.

If the invitation isn't arriving in the email inbox, it's best to check the junk/spam folder or send the invite to an alternate email address.

Thanks, and let me know how it goes.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts