Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family Subscription

Solved!

Family Subscription

A family member didn't read the form right and put the full street number and name in where it says just street name and then the suburb where it says the street number will that matter, they didn't read it and entered it in like that because that's normally how forms are done. For example.

The Spotify form for joining family asks for the detail like this

Street Name: Generic Street

Street Number: 394

but it was entered

Street Name: 394 Generic Street

Street Number: Generic Suburb

Sooo not sure if that will be an issue. We all, of course, are abiding by the thing where you have to live at the same address because we do but just wondering if the fact it was entered differently when this person joined it if Spotify will think its wrong

Thanks for your time,

Jason

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the Spotify Community 🙂

It shouldn't be too much of a problem, because Spotify should notice it, but if it does give you problems, just come back to me, I'll be here to help you out!

Have a great day,

Leo

If you liked my post: Feed my ego with likes 😄
If this post has solved your issue: Please accept this as Solution
Music is a world within itself, it is a language we all understand. ~ Stevie Wonder

Leo | Rock Star | Rock Star Program
Follow me on Spotify
Banner_Spotify.png

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the Spotify Community 🙂

It shouldn't be too much of a problem, because Spotify should notice it, but if it does give you problems, just come back to me, I'll be here to help you out!

Have a great day,

Leo

If you liked my post: Feed my ego with likes 😄
If this post has solved your issue: Please accept this as Solution
Music is a world within itself, it is a language we all understand. ~ Stevie Wonder

Leo | Rock Star | Rock Star Program
Follow me on Spotify
Banner_Spotify.png

Suggested posts