Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family account + Student Discount Hulu

Family account + Student Discount Hulu

I'm a student but pay for the family premium account, so it says I'm ineligible to get the student hulu + premium for $4.99 promotion. Is there a way to get the hulu deal looped into my family account as I still am a student?

4 Replies

Hey @davidhpa,

Unfortunately, you can't apply additional discounts to a Premium for Family plan.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Will they ever make that an option because I'm the only one in my family working full-time. My mom is on my account and she's going to school full-time and my sister is on my account and she's going full time to school and I want to be able to access the services for them, but I'm already paying Spotify Premium family plan?

Hey @DR_,

I honestly don't think so, because it's already a huge discount. The Premium for Family plan allows you to give 6 family members (incl. yourself) Premium.

6 x $9.99 regular Premium= $59,94

Premium for Family price: $14.99

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Student Plan + Hulu == $5

Premium == $10

Family Premium == $15

Hulu == $8

Mother + Sister + Personal == $20 /mo

Family Premium + Hulu == $23 /mo

Ditch the family plan and get them their own student plans unless you have more members on the family plan.

I personally have my wife and 4 kids.  I was thinking about getting the student plan with Hulu and sharing with my wife.  Kids get nothing.  If they offered Hulu bundled with Family Premium for $20, I'd do that for the kids.

Suggested posts